- Scenic Spot: Porch Dinner – My sophomore year I lived in the SAE house which provided beautiful views of DU. Here I am enjoying one last meal with my friends.
2. Fall Fun: Broncos Game – 2 years ago I attended my first Broncos game. In the Fall going to Broncos games are great because the weather is perfect
3. Retweet of Student on the Street: I enjoyed watching this video because the student gave a surprising answer
4. School spirit: Coors Fitness Center – After taking a few photos of school spirit I chose this one because of the 3-D effect it gives off.
5. Favorite food place: The OG Chipotle – I’ve recently started going to Chipotle after they started giving out free burritos. After a few months it became one of my favorite spots on campus.
6. Retweet school spirit: The cheerleaders represent our school spirit very well and I really liked how the photo shows the event being very packed
7. Student on the street: Andrew talks sports – I uploaded this video of my friend Andrew who is very excited for the sports season just like myself.
8. Retweet scenic spot: I enjoyed Matt’s picture because there’s nothing like leaving the library after a hard days work!
9. Retweet favorite food spot: I agreed with Chelsea’s post and I go to Fatshacks a lot, but most late at night after the bars.
10. Retweet Fall fun: I really enjoyed the many colors in this photo. The trees, sky, flowers, and brick contrast well.
11. Link to Scavenger Hunt tweet